ANY Weekend ticket
Standard Weekend Ticket (Fri – Mon). Includes free camping, parking and access to all stages in the main arena. Thursday early entry must be bought separately.
ANY Day ticket
Include parking please see the website for ticket office opening times on your selected day. Day ticket holders cannot camp at the festival and must leave the site on the day their ticket is valid for.
Thursday Early Entry ticket
Early entry for weekend ticket holders only on Thursday. This ticket alone does not allow access to the site, weekend tickets must be purchased separately and presented together.
ANY Adult ticket
Must be 18+ years at the time of Tribfest 2023
You must present your ID when you at wristband exchange, you cannot go into the campsite and return with ID at a later time.
We operate a Challenge 25 policy at Tribfest.
Anyone without valid ID will not be able to consume alcohol at the festival. Any suspected fake ID will be confiscated, handed to the Police and you will be refused entry to the festival.
ANY Youth ticket
16 – 17 years old at time of the festival. All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult aged 21+ whilst at the festival. Any under 18s found bringing alcohol on site will have it confiscated and will not be allowed entry to the festival.
ANY Child ticket
Under 16 years old at time of the festival. All under 16s must be accompanied by an adult aged 21+ whilst at the festival. Any under 18s found bringing alcohol on site will have it confiscated and will not be allowed entry to the festival.
Electric Hook Up
Caravans/Campervans/Anything on wheels/Tents that require electric hook up. This ticket is valid for 1 tent/caravan/campervan. You cannot exceed 9m length x 7m width (including awnings). This ticket alone does not allow access to the site, weekend tickets must be purchased separately. If you experience any issues with electric on site you must speak with event organisers and not attempt to do anything yourself. The use of personal generators/engines to create power is strictly prohibited.
Caravan/Campervan without Electric Hook Up
For Caravans/Campervans that want to come on-site but do not want an electric hook-up. Solar power is allowed but NO GENERATORS OR RUNNING ENGINES ARE ALLOWED. This ticket is valid for one pitch. You cannot exceed 9m length x 7m width (including awnings). This ticket alone does not allow access to the site, weekend tickets must be purchased separately.
Festi Hut ticket
FestiHut max 4 people. This ticket does not grant access to the festival, weekend tickets must be purchased separately. Please collect your Festi Hut key from the wristband exchange upon arrival.
Volunteer deposit ticket
Once you’ve purchased your volunteer ticket, please complete the volunteer registration form on our website www.tribfest.co.uk/info/volunteers. This ticket will be refunded upon completion of all scheduled shifts in the week after the festival.
ANY Upgrade tickets
You MUST bring this ticket in addition to the standard ticket purchased in order to receive your intended upgrade.
TRIBFEST MUSIC FESTIVAL – TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS – ALL EVENTS
a) These Terms and conditions (T&Cs) incorporate, and should be read together with, any Vendor’s and/or Agent’s T&Cs or regulations, which you can obtain from the point of purchase from the Official Agent
b) Artists and billed attractions may be subject to change
c) No trading allowed within the venue without the Ed Entertainments’ prior consent.
d) Goods using unauthorised event logos and unauthorised professional recording equipment will be confiscated
e) Do not buy tickets or goods from unlawful street traders/touts. They are invalid.
f) You give your express consent to your actual/ simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any audio or visual recording to be used in any media for any purpose at any time. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers and/or the prevention of crime.
g) No unauthorised buses, coaches or trucks will be allowed on site.
a) We do not offer refunds once purchased your tickets cannot be refunded.
b) Alternatives are only considered upon cancellation of event.
AGE POLICY -
a) No unaccompanied under 18’s are allowed on site.
b) Under 18’s must be accompanied by an adult aged 21+.
c) Under 5’s (4 yrs and under) are admitted free, but must be accompanied by a paying ticket-holder over 18.
TICKETS AND WRISTBANDS -
a) Wristbands are non-transferable and only valid when purchased from official agents of Ed Entertainments.
b) Tickets/wristbands purchased from unauthorised sources will be rendered invalid and refused admission.
c) Tickets must be exchanged for a wristband on first entry at the main entrance
d) Tickets must be valid, presented in full, with stubs and not tampered with (in the event of accidental damage, refer to point of purchase prior to event)
e) Tickets cannot be used as part of any marketing, media or sales promotion, without the prior written consent of Ed Entertainments
f) You are responsible for your ticket until it is exchanged, and your wristband for the duration.
g) All wristbands remain the property of Ed Entertainments until 12 Noon the day after the last day of the event.
h) Tickets must not be advertised using Tribfest or any affiliated social media channels.
a) Ed Entertainments reserves the right to evict a customer without refund, and/or refuse admission.
b) You may be body/bag searched at the entrances, on the site or when leaving.
c) Any item(s), reasonably considered for use as a weapon, which may cause danger, offence or disruption to any other person, will be confiscated.
d) Any person carrying illegal items or carrying out illegal activity will be given to the Police and refused entry.
e) Anti-social behaviour may lead to eviction. Please act responsibly.
f) Throwing gas, aerosol or similar canisters/containers on to fires is extremely dangerous and will lead to eviction.
Ed Entertainments is unable to accept any liability for personal or property damages, losses (including confiscations) or injuries sustained at this event - other than caused as a result of our negligence.
a) Banned from event – Glass bottles/containers, airhorns, fireworks, flares, illegal substances, drugs, ‘legal highs’, laser equipment/pens, megaphones, nitrous oxide, sky or ‘chinese’ lanterns, sound systems, spray cans, tabards/high viz jackets.
b) Banned from arena - Cans, disposable BBQs, campsite stoves. Any food and drinks are not permitted to be taken into the arena.
c) Generators with the exception of fixed in campervans.
d) Excessive amounts of food, cigarettes and alcohol. Only bring enough for personal consumption.
e) Anyone resisting the confiscation of disallowed items or disregarding these conditions will face eviction.
f) Under 18’s are not permitted to bring alcohol or to purchase alcohol on site.
g) It is illegal for an over 18 to purchase alcohol on the behalf of under 18s.
FIRE AND SAFETY
a) Fires are not permitted anywhere on site.
b) The burning of plastics, bedding, tents, furniture etc is not permitted anywhere on site.
c) Smoking is not permitted in enclosed public spaces or buildings including arena marquees.
d) Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. Free earplugs are available at event control.
e) Pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting/special effects may take place during some performances.
a) Please use the bins and recycling points provided on and off-site.
b) No animals, other than guide or hearing dogs, are permitted on site.
INFORMATION & NOTIFICATION – ALL ED ENTERTAINMENTS EVENTS
a) Disabled Facilities are available – please call 07802533414 for further information.
b) Ed Entertainments Ltd, www.edentertainments.co.uk or call us on 07802533414.
c) Event website – www.tribfest.co.uk for safety and travel information.
d) If any of these T&C’s are unclear please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions of Sale
"Agent" means the organisation (which may include Us) from whom You have purchased this Ticket."Event" means the event to be held at the Venue in respect of which You have bought this Ticket."Terms" means these terms and conditions.
"Ticket" means any ticket for You to attend an Event.
"Venue" means the venue where the Event is held.
"We" means "Us" and "Our" shall be read accordingly.
"You" means you as the holder of this Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
1. These Terms incorporate, and should be read together with, any Venue’s and/or Agent’s terms, conditions and regulations, which You can obtain from the Venue and/or Agent.
2. Your possession of this Ticket constitutes Your acceptance of these Terms.
3. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain Our property and subject to the Terms.
4. It is Your responsibility to check this Ticket prior to the Event, and contact Us immediately if there is a problem, as mistakes may not be rectified on the day of the Event.
5. Please contact Us in advance of the Event if You have any specific access requirements.
6. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
7. Where reasonably necessary, We reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event or programme. Our liability for the cancellation, rescheduling or material change to an Event is limited to the refund set out in condition 8 below.
8. We will not refund or exchange this Ticket unless the Event is cancelled or re-scheduled or there is a material change to the Event (such that in Our reasonable opinion the Event is materially different to what a purchaser of the Ticket might reasonably have expected when purchasing the Ticket). Refunds are equal to the face value of the Ticket and should be obtained from the Agent from whom You purchased the Ticket, subject to their terms and conditions.
9. If an Event is rescheduled or materially changed You must claim Your refund in good time before the rescheduled or materially changed event takes place, if an Event is cancelled, You must claim Your refund within 1 month from the date of the Event.
10. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the Event which have been arranged by You are at Your own risk.
11. We will not be responsible for any loss, theft or damage to Your personal belongings, other than caused as a result of Our negligence.
12. You may not re-sell or transfer this Ticket if in Our reasonable opinion You are doing so in the course of business. We will consider that a Ticket has be re-sold or transferred in the course of business if it is sold for a profit (i.e. for higher than the face value of the Ticket plus the booking or handling fee). Any Ticket sold in the course of business will become voidable and We reserve the right to refuse admission to the holder of the Ticket or eject the holder from the Venue. Void tickets are non refundable
13. If You have obtained this Ticket in breach of these Terms and/or if You breach any of these Terms then it shall be void, and all rights conferred on You or evidenced by such Ticket shall be void. If You seek to gain entry to an Event using a void Ticket then we reserve the right to eject You from the Event and You may be liable to legal action for trespass. Void tickets are non refundable
14. We reserve the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You (without refund) from the Event and/or Venue in reasonable circumstances including without limitation for health and safety, Anti social behaviour or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if in Our reasonable opinion You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You breach these Terms; or if Your Ticket is void.
15. We reserve the right to conduct security searches from time to time including searches upon exit of the event site and to refuse admission to You, or eject You, from the Event and/or Venue should You refuse to comply with such security searches.
16. We reserve the right to confiscate any item, which in Our reasonable opinion may cause danger or disruption to any other persons at the Event (including but not limited to) animals; laser pens; Your own food and drink; bottles; cans; glass containers; items which may be regarded as weapons; or illegal substances. A full list of items not permitted on site is available on the official Festival website.
17. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by Venue and/or Event staff and stewards.
18. You shall not use equipment for recording or transmitting (by digital or any other means) any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data inside any Venue or at any Event, and You shall not bring such equipment into any Venue or Event.
19. You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness to be included for no fee within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world. This includes filming by the police or security staff which may be carried out for the security of customers or the prevention of crime.
20. We may prosecute You if You cause damage to the Venue, the Venue infrastructure, or cause harm to any other person at the Event and/or Venue.
21. You may only leave and re-enter the Venue during the Event at Our discretion and/or that of the Venue management.
22. If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact Us or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event. For further information on how to complain and information required please check the official Festival website.
23. WARNING: Excessive exposure to loud music may cause damage to your hearing. (Free earplugs are available at event control) Please note that pyrotechnics, lasers, smoke machines, strobe lighting or other special effects may take place during some performances.